A global retail brand that manufactures and retails household products, health and beauty products, sports, and travel accessories with operations in over 80 countries across Europe, Asia and Africa is opening a branch in Ghana.
The Global Brand which is excited about joining Ghana's retail market is seeking to recruit young and ambitious talents to fill the following position: IT Officer
The role of the IT Officer is to monitor and maintain computer systems and networks of the organization. He/She shall be responsible for installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Take staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Ensure security of Data, network access and backup systems.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Support the roll-out of new applications
• Perform any other duty that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
• Proven working experience as an IT officer or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should send their application letters and resumes to:
and indicate the preferred as the subject of the mail.
20 July, 2019
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.