An IT supervisor's duties would include:
• Selecting staff and providing work assignments
• Directing the work of information technology personnel, setting priorities and coordinating their activities
• Evaluating and verifying employee performances through performance evaluation techniques
• Identifying and ensuring staff development programs
• Determining system reload and backup procedures for database and critical applications
• Preparing different reports when and wherever required
• Monitoring and maintaining mainframe systems
• Coordinating local and remote network equipment testing
• Equipment repair, repair for remedy failures, cable replacement and repair, replacement of information technology components
• Preparing and installing network software
• Diagnosing and resolving problems with malfunctioning components
• Maintaining data communication networks
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND and degree holders can apply.
• 3 years relevant experience is also needed.
• A certificate in IT is an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
C.Vs should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
01 November, 2019