Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Non-Teaching vacancies in the University. Job Title:
Junior Assistant Planning Officer Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a minimum of Master's Degree in Management Information systems, Planning, Educational Planning or other relevant areas.
• Applicant must be computer literate and must be abreast of relevant software applications. A relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage Location:
Ho, Volta Region How To Apply For The Job
• Candidates who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form (UAPB FORM 1A for Teaching positions and UAPB FORM 1B for Non-Teaching positions) from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh
• Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic record must be submitted to: The Registrar, Ho Technical University, Box HP 217, Ho, Ghana.
• A set of the completed applications (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) should also be sent via email: [email protected] Closing Date:
07 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted