University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR)
Education / Training
Job Vacancy For Junior Assistant Registrars
The University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) was established by an Act of Parliament, 2011, (Act 830). The University is a public funded national institution which seeks to provide leadership and management of energy and natural resources and be a centre of excellence in these critical areas.
The University approaches its programmes and research by emphasizing interdisciplinary collaboration and taking into account areas such as economics, law and policy, management, science, technology and engineering as well as social and political issues that affect energy and natural resources.
The University of Energy and Natural Resources operates a multi-campus system, currently in Sunyani and Dormaa Ahenkro; plans are underway to start the Nsoatre and Kenyase campuses. Successful applicants of any of the following positions in the University should be willing to reside in any of these locations.
Job Title: Junior Assistant Registrars
Qualification Required & Experience
An applicant seeking appointment to the grade of Junior Assistant Registrar must:
• possess a master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences and other related fields;
• be computer literate;
• have relevant working experience;
• be of unblemished character and have a high degree of personal integrity;
• have proved organisational and leadership skills;
• possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and be a team player.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should reach the Registrar not later than FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2020 through the following address:
University of Energy and Natural Resources
P. O. Box 214
Closing Date: 11 December, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants would be called for interviews.