IFDC was established in 1974 in the U.S. state of Alabama as an independent non-profit organization that combines innovative research, market systems development, and strategic partnerships to identify and scale sustainable agricultural solutions for soil health, food security, and improved livelihoods around the world. IFDC is now present in several countries in Africa and Asia. IFDC installed its office in Nigeria in 2003 and has since be empowering millions of smallholder farmers to become agricultural entrepreneurs actively engaged in several value chains. Recent IFDC Nigeria’s interventions have focused on harnessing climate smart agriculture technologies, digital tools, and market systems to improve crop and animal productivity, food security and income generation for the smallholder farmers.
About the Position
2SCALE Ghana is looking forward to recruiting a Junior Professional Officer to support communications activities in Ghana. The position holder will work to improve the generation of impact stories from all partnerships in Ghana. Additionally, the junior officer will contribute to content generation for 2SCALE social media channels. The position holder will work hand-in-hand with the Communications and PR team, and all staff based in the Tamale office.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support in documentation of impact stories from each of the 2SCALE partnerships in Ghana
• Support the development of the Ghana media contact database.
• Contribute to the consistent showcasing of social media content from 2SCALE Ghana.
• Support the proper usage of 2SCALE brand assets by 2SCALE staff in Ghana.
• Contributes to the organization and preparation of external field/media events.
• Take high-quality photos and videos of 2SCALE interventions across the partnerships in Ghana.
• Support partnerships develop/maintain social media presence.
Qualification Required & Experience
• An undergraduate degree in Communication Studies, Development Communication and related programs
• Must have at least 2 years of experience working in an NGO environment.
• Excellent writing skills in English
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
26 September, 2023