Purpose of the Role
• Carry out product quality control and laboratory testing the Terminal Key Responsibilities
• Check and monitor the quality of products such as diesel, gasoline, drawn from storage tanks after receipt to ensure consistency with established specs and specified limits.
• Test and analyze samples of product drawn from vessel before unloading in the terminal.
• Test and analyze samples of product drawn from tank for periodic monitoring or as suggested by Operation In-charge time to time.
• Establish standard testing procedures to ensure products meet quality control standards.
• Schedule laboratory activities related to sampling and testing.
• Maintain proper records of various tests conducted and issue Test Certificate.
• Comply with all relevant quality standards and regulations.
• Ensure the laboratory is equipped with necessary equipment for testing of products.
• Demonstrate proficiency in equipment, machines and facilities used in the laboratory
• Ensure availability of all consumables, instruments required by the Laboratory for testing as well as Operation Team for various Field Test at all time. Qualification Required & Experience Key Competencies/Skills Required
• Masters in Chemistry.
• Five to ten years’ experience in testing of petroleum product. Functional
• Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for testing of petroleum product.
• Thorough understanding of product quality control procedure in Terminal.
• Knowledge in ISO is an added advantage. Behavioural
• Conflict Management.
• Multitasking. Location:
Tema How To Apply For the Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 November, 2021