A private hospital is looking to hire a Laboratory Manager to join its team. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Take responsibility for all aspects of the lab, including equipment, employees, supplies, software, and documentation
• Monitoring laboratory investigations ensuring nothing short of excellent results.
• Supervising laboratory staff; scheduling work to ensure optimization of human resource
• Train lab technicians and assistants on the correct use of lab equipment, in addition to mentoring and maintaining discipline in the unit
• Ensure lab personnel follow industry standards and safety regulations for handling and disposing of test samples.
• Establishment of standard operating procedures;
• Logistic management of laboratory suppliers;
• Establishment of quality control and quality assurance measures; and Setting and ensuring laboratory safety measures Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree, preferably Masters in Biomedical Sciences or degree in Laboratory Medicine or degree in Biochemistry with a Master’s in Business Administration.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience, having worked in a senior capacity in a large hospital. Functional Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to employ strong managerial abilities
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to lead and direct others.
• A high amount of mechanical prowess is useful as well, due to the lab equipment upkeep portion of the role.
• Good knowledge in ICT is an absolute requirement Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send ONLY cv to: [email protected] Closing Date:
03 March, 2021