Our client is reputable international company and the leading large-scale food & non-food manufacturing powerhouse in West Africa operating across several industries. The company now seeks the services of Industrial Relations Manager to be based in Tema.
• Competent representation of the business in administrative dealings with trade unions
• Competent representation of the company in disputes and in negotiations
• Line Management compliance with disciplinary procedures and practices through regular attendance of formal enquiries
• Streamline and effective implementation of Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA)
• Robust grievance and company code of conduct
• Maintenance of employee representative structures
• Responsible for managing separations and terminations in accordance with policies and collective agreements.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Diploma or first degree in Human Resources or related field
• 10+ years’ experience working with Unions and handling Industrial Relations
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
10 May, 2019