• Preparing sites for construction and providing data on measurements to establish property boundaries. Research legal boundaries, measurements of land and perform mathematical calculations. Key Responsibilities:
• Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
• Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
• Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
• Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
• Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
• Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
• Develop land survey reports and guidelines
• Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
• Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements. Qualification Required and Experience Key Requirements:
• Degree in Surveying
• At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Good numerical skills and ability to make mathematical calculations
• In-depth Knowledge of land Acquisition in Ghana
• Knowledge in Land search to attain genuineness of land
• Knowledge in acquisition/filing of Land Documentation with Lands Commission and other regulatory bodies Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
17 September, 2020