• The Laundry Manager is responsible for all laundry activities comprising of guest laundry and hotel laundry, directs laundry and uniform personnel to ensure consistent supply of clean, neat and quality linens and uniforms.
• Performs laundry activities according to health standards
• Supervises, trains, schedules, coaches and evaluates laundry staff.
• Ensures laundry equipment and facility are in best operating condition.
• Performs laundry functions in complete compliance with standard operating procedures of the hotel.
• Ensures to maintain top level cleanliness following set policies, standards and procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Hotel Management Degree; Knowledge of safety rules and instructions;
• Ability to write reports with proper format.
• Minimum 5 years Housekeeping or Laundry in a managerial capacity;
• Experience in all aspects of housekeeping and laundry required.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with comprehensive CV and a scanned passport size photoghaph should be sent to email address:
12 November, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.