Job Vacancy For Law Reporter
The council for law reporting, an agency under the Ministry of Justice is looking for qualified personnel to fill the following position. Law Reporter
Qualification Required & Experience
Duties / Responsibilities
• Determining the reportability of judgements, rulings and opinions from the superior courts of judicature.
• Editing and summarizing the facts consitituting the disagreement between disputants in a judgement, ruling or opinion and applying the law to these facts in a reasoned manner for publication in the ghana law reports.
• Screening, reviewing and editing articles, critiques of judgements and legislations and other materials for publication in the review of Ghana law.
• University degree in law, plus a professional diploma in law.
• Applicants must have been called to the Ghana bar for at least three years
• Must be computer literate
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications and CVs with three references to:
Ghana Law Reports
Council For Law Reporting
P.O. Box MB 165
Or hand delivered to the offices of the council for law reporting:
South liberia road, ministries(Accra)
The office is opposite ministries police station and adjacent to the Mali Embassy.
Closing Date: 12 September, 2012