A reputable organisation is looking for young graduates (age – between18 to 30) to work as Learner Guides (facilitators) for a selected group of young people. The contract is for one year and applicants must be willing to work in a selected Senior High/Technical School in Northern,Savannah,North East,Upper West, Upper East, Bono East,Ashanti, Greater Accra,Western and Central Regions of Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
LEARNER GUIDES RECRUITMENT
• Are you a diploma or degree holder?
• Have you completed National Service?
• Do you have the passion to work with students and also be able to identify their needs?
• Do you have good leadership, communication, facilitation and presentation skills and most especially working with young people?
• Do you have an appreciation of the skills needed to be work-ready after senior high school?
• Do you demonstrate the values and ethics in relation to promoting child protection, gender equality, commitment, urgency and dignity?
Northern,Savannah,North East,Upper West, Upper East, Bono East,Ashanti, Greater Accra,Western and Central Regions of Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form
Click Here To Apply Online
Kindly ensure to upload your current CV, highest educational certificate and national service completion certificate.
14 October, 2019
Women are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.