Responsible for the sourcing, design, delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement of Learning and talent development interventions, ensuring the provision of excellent services to our customers, meeting current business requirements and supporting future company strategy.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Support line managers and HRBPs to develop & maintain a clear central view of leadership talent and ensuring all such leaders have a documented, robust personal development & career plan
• Align and integrate globally driven initiatives with VF-Ghana leadership & talent activities, as appropriate, developing strong relationships with Group & market leadership / talent leads to share best practice & influence the agenda
• Provide professional leadership development consultancy support to key business stakeholders & HR BP community, driving ownership of leadership and talent into the business.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of talent & development interventions against agreed business deliverables
• Benchmark content, approach and principles of leadership and talent interventions against international best practice organisations on an ongoing basis.
• Engage and influence global L&D community in design and development of global initiatives
• Creates and delivers systems for evaluation of training programmes
• Identifies opportunities and implements new learnings to programme materials
• Reviews and updates training material on a regular basis
• Builds credible business relationships with all stakeholders (external facilitators, group L&D staff and internal managers and staff)
• Projects the image of L&D across the business
• Shares best practices with team members on regular basis
• Contributes L&D knowledge and experience to projects identified by the line manager
• Provide material design to the major project within L&D
• Ensure all materials/training manuals reflect The Vodafone Way
• Liaise with L&D team members to ensure all learning materials are up to date.
• Provide central resources to all business units
• Provides relevant input and guidance to external providers to shape sourced training content to meet Vodafone expectations
• Ensure a process is in place to host and manage all L&D content
• Ensure all material is version controlled and process managed
• Drive companywide or function specific performance culture through Leading and directing on Performance management system milestones and capability intervention.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
27 April, 2019