• Collection of educational statistics such as students’ enrolment
• Collection of enrolment data
• Implementing literacy tests to measure the English literacy skills of Primary age students.
• Conducting structured observations of school and classroom-related activities.
• Conducting any other form of qualitative or quantitative survey as required.
Data Inputting and Management
• Inputting all information in a timely manner in our CRM platform, Salesforce
• Cleaning data in Salesforce
• Inputting all information in a timely manner in electronic databases in Google Drive or Excel.
• Monitoring all information in the databases to ensure complete and quality data.
Data Reporting and Communication
• Assisting in reporting key findings to stakeholders.
• Assisting in the creation or improvement of L&E tools to best measure the impact of our work.
• Ability to ride motorbike
• Be able to communicate in Ewe and Twi
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by Country Director to support the achievement of organizational goals
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Development, Education or a related field
• At least one year of experience in education, NGOs or related field
• Experience working with rural communities strongly preferred
• Experience conducting interviews, surveys, test administration preferred
• Knowledge of statistical methods preferred
• Self-motivated, ability to take initiative, and manage his/her own workload
• Extremely strong attention to detail
• Community mobilization and engagement skills
• Ability to ride motorcycle is an added advantage
• Comfortable communicating in both Ewe and English languages required; Twi preferred
• A high level use of the following technology is required:
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Internet and email
• Google Drive
Volta and Eastern Regions
How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and Cover letter to:
11 March, 2020