Academic City College
Education / Training
Job Vacancy For Lecturer At Academic City College
The Governing Council of Academic City College hereby announces the vacancy for the following position to be filled in on or before 22nd December 2015.
Academic City College is a Tertiary College approved by National Accreditation Board, Ghana and is located in Accra. The college invites applications from suitable candidates to fill in the following position.
Faculty of Social Sciences & Business Studies
• Human Resource Management
• Project Management
Faculty of Technology
• Cloud Computing
• Database Management Systems
• Web Technologies
• Server Side Programming
• Software Engineering
• Digital Communication
• Programming (C ++ / JAVA / VB.NET / UNIX
• Teaching & Research
• Supervision of Undergraduate academic work and research theses
• Academic Counseling & Support
• Administrative responsibilities assigned by the College
The institution is willing to offer both Full Time and Part Time Lecturing positions
Qualification Required & Experience
• Ph.D. or M.Phil. (or an equivalent Master's degree) in the relevant areas mentioned above.
• Teaching/Research experience, preferably from a tertiary institution
• Research publications will be an added advantage
People eligible for the position
• Currently employed Senior Lecturers / Lecturers in recognised tertiary institutions, who meet above mentioned criteria
• Retired Lecturers / Senior Lecturers / Professors
How To Apply For The Job
Please mail your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with mention of position applied for in the subject line.
OR You can also drop your applications at our campus
The HR Officer,
Academic City College,
Ring Road Central,
PO Box: AD 421, Adabraka, Accra.
Contact us at: +233- 302253630/31
+233-289542433/289779268 for additional information.
Closing Date: 30 October, 2015