The Department of Philosophy and Classics, School of Arts (College of Humanities), University of Ghana invites applications for the following positions: Lecturer – Philosophy of Gender Qualification:
• A Ph.D. in Philosophy
• Competence in Philosophy of Gender
• Ability to conduct scholarly research at the highest level and attract a funded research programme
• Show promise in research as demonstrated by conference presentations and/or publications, as well as strong endorsement by referees.
• Ability to teach either Philosophy of Culture or Philosophy of Development will be an added advantage Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
An applicant is required to submit a complete application pack to the College Secretary, College of Humanities, University of Ghana, P. O. Box LG 1173, Legon, Accra, Ghana (Hardcopy)
or [email protected]
The Application Pack should contain the following:
• Completed Academic Staff Application Form (UAB Form 1A) to be downloaded from the University’s website at www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd
• An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae supported by copies of academic and professional certificates.
• Applicants’ Teaching and Research Statement of about 2,500 words (not more than five pages). Closing Date:
15 April, 2021