The Department of Plant and Environmental Biology under the School of Biological Sciences, University of Ghana invites applications from suited qualified persons for the following positions full-time: 2. LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN PLANT GENETICS Qualification Required & Experience
• Have a BSc. in Plant Science or related disciplines and a PhD in Plant Genetics with expertise in Classical Genetics
• Exhibit the capacity to work in a team and promote the development of Plant Anatomy programme, grantsmanship and state-of-the-art research.
• Should be able to teach other Basic Plant Science Courses
• Should not exceed the age of 45 years by August 2022 Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
An applicant is required to submit the complete application dossier to the Registrar, University of Ghana, P. O. Box LG 25, Legon, Accra, Ghana
(Hardcopy) or [email protected]
The application pack should contain the following: · Completed application form for Senior Administrative and Professional Staff Application: (UAB Form 1B) to be downloaded from the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd
• a cover letter expressing interest,
• a detailed curriculum vitae
• copies of relevant academic and/or professional certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date:
18 August, 2022