Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Non-Teaching vacancies in the University. A. Faculty of Engineering
• Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power System, control)
• Department of Mechanical Engineering (Biomedical Engineering, Metallurgy welding, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning) B. Faculty of Applied Social Sciences
• Department of Multidisciplinary Studies (Law) Job Title:
Lecturers / Research Fellows Qualification Required & Experience
A person seeking appointment as a Lecturer/Research Fellow in Ho Technical University must:
• Possess a PhD in the relevant field of specialization
• Have some appreciable industry experience or skills in competency based Training (CBT).
• Membership of recognised professional body Location:
Ho, Volta Region How To Apply For The Job
• Candidates who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form (UAPB FORM 1A for Teaching positions and UAPB FORM 1B for Non-Teaching positions) from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh
• Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic record must be submitted to: The Registrar, Ho Technical University, Box HP 217, Ho, Ghana.
• A set of the completed applications (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) should also be sent via email: [email protected] Closing Date:
07 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted