Darda Health Pre-University (www.dardahealth.edu.gh
) Reports to:
Director Job Summary:
• The overall description of this position is to lecture and teach students at the pre-tertiary (secondary) level by motivating them enough to help them re-sit their weak or failed SHS subjects with a blend introductory curricula of pre-health degree subjects. Main Duties:
• Teaching students in the following subjects: Mathematics, Integrated Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Management in Living, Communication skills, English Language, Social Studies, History, CRS, Government, Geography, French and all business subjects.
• Preparing students for West African Senior High School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE).
• Preparing course outline and teach based on WAEC and GES (Ghana Education Service) Syllabus for our secondary and business diploma courses in the areas of business administration, human resource, accounting, marketing and office practice.
• Student assessment and records keeping.
• Assess and evaluate trainees’ performance at the end of every semester in the form of assignment, quizzes and tests.
• Counsel and organize micro-teaching for weaker students.
• Plan remedial curricula activities for referred trainees. Qualification Required & Experience Requirements:
• At least a bachelor’s degree in your area of interest (A master’s degree is an added advantage)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills, be technologically agile and willing to learn.
• Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team which is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success and well-being.
• A high level of maturity, confidentiality and integrity in handling issues. Location:
Kasoa How to Apply For the Job
Apply for this position by sending your CV, Photo and a cover letter strictly to: [email protected]
• The subject of the E-mail should be “ FACULTY (write subject interest in this bracket) APPLICATION”
• Terms and Conditions:
Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude testbased on the subject at the KASOA-MAIN Office (Estates Top Last Stop) and pass for shortlisting. The offer is open however until right candidates are picked. Closing Date:
30 August, 2021