A highly reputable firm requires the services of an Executive Assistant to manage the schedules and communications of key company executives. Key Responsibilities
• Collaborate with HR to maintain policies as necessary.
• Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments.
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers.
• Manage legal contracts.
• Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed.
• Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
• Ensure group corporate governance is maintained at highest standard, act as liaison with the board of directors to ensure protocol compliance
• Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
• Assisting the CEO and COO
• Manage the agenda of CEO and COO in terms of meetings, travel itinerary and appointments.
• Assist in the presentations and submissions to the board or any relevant party.
• Follow up the execution of board directives and agreements
• Ensure group corporate governance is maintained at highest standard
• Review and draft contracts and agreements with suppliers, creditors, customers. Qualification Required & Experience
• LLB or Degree in Business Law
• 10 years of experience in similar role. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
27 October, 2021