Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Legal Executive at a reputably Company.
To provide legal counsel to internal business customers and protect the company’s interest at all times. Key Responsibilities
• Structure, draft, negotiate and advise on contracts for and on behalf of company in a variety of areas and contexts, from simple consulting or confidential agreements to complex insurance agreement.
• Engage with executive level management and assisting the management team in managing and mitigating legal and commercial risks – Accountable Executive for all legal risks.
• Ensure that company is at all times compliant to the legal and regulatory environment pertaining to the industry
• Analyse and provide strategic advice and counsel on innovative products: working with the CEO to identify relevant issues and help the Company to effectively navigate them.
• Develop strong client relationships with business leaders across the Company and providing these clients with the highest level of service through counselling, contract and document review, and negotiation
• Oversee regulatory responses to customer complaints filed with regulators.
• Prepare monthly Legal Reports to Management.
• Ensure the safe custody of all legal documents in the custody of the Company.
• Participate in the preparation for Board of Directors meetings, including preparation and/or review of resolutions, minutes, meeting agendas and updates on changes in applicable law or regulation Qualification Required & Experience The Ideal Candidate
• The ideal candidate should have a strategic mindset and be able to effectively discuss with and advise senior management regarding complex legal matters and challenging situations and must:
• Must be called to and in good standing of the Ghana Bar Association.
• Must Post qualification experience should be 10 years.
• Significant relevant post-qualification experience in insurance legal matters in a law firm and/or as an in-house lawyer, preferably in a life Insurance company.
• Litigation experience will be an added value. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should please apply to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 January, 2021