A reputable non-banking financial institution in Accra is seeking to employ the following: Legal Officer Position Responsibility and Functions
• Act as a liaison between the Fund and its external solicitors in matters involving law.
• Prepare legal agreements and ensure that they are in compliance with regulatory, statutory and any other legal requirements.
• Provide legal opinion on matters involving law and related issues as requested by management.
• Prepare, review and interpret legal documents such as contracts, leases and MOUs with external parties.
• Act as secretary at management meetings.
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general responses, recommendations and proposals.
• Perform any other lawful duties as may be directed by management. Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have LLB in Law
• Must possess professional law certificate such as
• Barrister at Law and duly enrolled at the Bar.
• Must have a valid license to practice Law in Ghana by the General Legal Council
• A minimum of 3 years’ post call relevant experience after pupilage..
• Applicant should not be more than 40 years old Skills and Competencies
• Knowledge of applicable laws
• Written and oral communication skills
• Analytical skills
• High level of commitment and professionalism
• High sense of integrity.
• Contract Management / Drafting skills
• Detail-oriented and a team player Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit soft copies of applications together with their curriculum vitae (including names and contact of three professional referees) and photocopies of educational certificates to: [email protected] Closing Date:
05 November, 2021