Data Link Institute of Business and Technology is seeking to recruit a Librarian. Job Description:
• Educate the public, staff and faculty on library policies and the use of library amenities
• Collect and arrange library resources including books, articles, CDs and publications.
• Maintain and update library records.
• Oversee the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
• Help students, staff and faculty to locate references and reading materials
• Organize and host book sales, author signings, and other reading events.
• Educate students, staff and faculty on how to properly search for information using the e-resources available. Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Librarianship/ Information Studies Salary:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Send application letter, Curriculum Vitae and other relevant certificates to: [email protected] Closing Date:
18 March, 2021