Twellium Industrial Company Limited is a leading manufacturing company who seeks to employ young graduates in the following positions: Line Supervisor Job Description
• Supervises the daily activities (pre-start up, during operations and after-operations); sees to it that these are directed towards the attainment of Production Department goals and objectives of producing quality products required at least cost.
• Maximize raw material yield in order to hit production volume objective by systematically controlling material wastage.
• Coordinates with Quality Assurance Unit to ensure adherence to established quality standards and procedures.
• Accomplished the Daily Production Log with an accuracy of reporting line downtime of 85% minimum.
• Ensures that it is submitted to the Production Manager’s Office after the shift.
• Coordinates with Logistics on the inventory status of manufacturing supplies-flexible film, spout, concentrate, chemicals, sugar, straw and other raw and packaging materials.
• Ensures compliance with good manufacturing practices in order to produce consistent quality products, at all times
• Implements safety regulations by training all production personnel in the proper use of machinery and equipment in order to minimize cases of industrial accidents.
• Conducts periodic staff meeting to discuss operational plan and resolve production-related problems. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in any related field EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of five (5) years
• Experience in Biscuit manufacturing company will be an added advantage RESPONSIBLE TO:
Production Manager Salary:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified individuals should apply through the following email: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 July, 2021