World Vision International is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. Job Summary
Provide leadership and direct technical assistance to the livelihoods program as required and lead in developing initiatives that promote livelihoods and economic security for project communities. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture and a minimum of five years of experience in a leadership position responsible for developing youth employment and livelihood interventions and the technical aspects related life skills training, micro-lending, savings, programs, micro-insurance, micro-franchising, village savings and loan programs etc.
• Understanding of child labor issues, including youth employment in cocoa producing areas of Ghana.
• Experience working successfully with government agencies and private organizations engaged in promoting improved livelihoods for households and youth employment programs.
• Good understanding of community development/economic sectors in Ghana.
• Proficiency in English and an Akan language is preferred Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their application letters and CV quoting only the Job Position in the subject line to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
06 August, 2015 As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. World Vision is an equal opportunity employer.