Melliss Quarry Ltd
Job Vacancy For Loader Operator At Melliss Quarry Ltd (Kissi, Cental Region)
Primary functions include operating mobile equipment loaders in a quarry operation. Individual will operate loaders to load aggregates for processing and feed the plant(s) with desired specification product. Responsible for maintaining adequate feed of materials, as required and maintaining stockpiles, cleans yard and plant areas.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Regular, reliable attendance at the worksite or assigned work location
• Operate heavy equipment of various sizes and weights safely and efficiently.
• Follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment.
• Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment; refer major problems to the supervisor.
• Perform daily pre-and-post inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with company policies.
• Assist in training less-experienced employees on the proper operations, servicing, and repair of equipment to further their abilities.
• Perform general laboring duties when necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the capabilities of the equipment as well as specifications of different finished materials.
• Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently under a variety of working conditions.
• Ability to read, write and do basic mathematical calculations in order to keep time and material records, and read blueprints or other project documents.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
• Ability to operate heavy and complex equipment requiring skill and the exercise of independent judgment.
• Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
• Compliance with all OSHA/MSHA regulations.
• Knowledge in operating heavy equipment.
• Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in construction.
• Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations
• Ability to work near, around or on light or heavy equipment
• Lift objects of various dimensions and up to 100lbs. of weight frequently
• Ability to repeatedly climb stairs and climb ladders
• Ability to repeatedly balance, bend from the trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects.
• Ability to use vibration tools frequently
• Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather conditions.
• Ability to repeatedly reach, squat and tolerate prolonged standing / walking / sitting
• Ability to frequently walk on uneven surfaces
Location: Kissi, Cental Region
How To Apply For The Job
Send Application and CV to:-
Closing Date: 23 November, 2015