Purpose of the Role
• Loading Truck Key Responsibilities
• Carry out Pre-Loading Checks of Tank Truck.
• Check FAN / Order authorization before loading the truck.
• Ensure all safety precautions taken prior loading.
• Strict adherence to the Standard Operating Practice.
• Ensure smooth loading operation.
• Ensure Quality and Quantity.
• Ensure Nil Spillage.
• Keeping record of meter reading history for each Tank Truck.
• Reconcile loading after day end between FAN, Meter Reading with Security and Planning (Dispatch).
• Keeping vigilance of any malpractice.
• Coordinate for Calibration of Meter.
• Coordinate for Drivers training on Safe Operation and Emergency Procedure.
• Check the Differential Pressure of the strainer regularly.
• Supervise cleaning of the strainer of the Flow Meter periodically and maintain record.
• Maintain good housekeeping in the Gantry area.
• Any other related job assigned you. Qualification Required & Experience Key Competencies/ Skills Required
• Minimum high school graduate with a vocational or technical education. Experience
• 2 years’ experience in an industrial job or refinery/terminal environment is desirable.
• Experience in an industrial job or refinery/terminal environment is desirable. Functional
• Must be mechanically inclined, self-motivated, good computer skills, and basic math and reading.
• Good observation skill.
• Good oral and written communication. Behavioural
• Customer service and interpersonal skills.
• People management skill with leadership abilities.
• Willingness to work in extreme temperatures and rainy weather; days, nights, weekends and holidays and take assignments on different shifts. Location:
Tema How To Apply For the Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 November, 2021