• Responsible for the daily logistics activities..
• Co-ordination of project shipping activities and ensuring delivery of the project within time and budget allocated.
• Creating of Purchase Order for all Logistics activities and maintaining shipments.
• Maintaining Import and Export Registers daily.
• Creation of Shipping documentation and responsible for document retention as per policy.
• Responsible to give Green light for incoming shipments and obtaining the Green light for sending shipments.
• Avoiding conflicts of commercial interest, ensuring accuracy of information, maintaining confidentialities and by abstaining from all forms of corruption.
• Adhering to all Global Logistics Policies and Directives.
• Maintain and Update Standard Country Import and Export Procedures.
• Creation of Dangerous Goods Certificates.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND and degree holders
• 2 years relevant experience is advantage.
Job Knowledge and Experience
• Freight Forwarding Experience – International Exports & Imports
• In-depth knowledge of local Customs processes.
• Project management skills – Co-ordination of shipments from various global locations.
• Ability to communicate effectively – Fluent English
• Excellent computing / IT skills
• Ability to schedule and prioritise daily workload.
• Time and resource management.
• Leadership / supervisory skills.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
30 October, 2019