Our Client is the Leading Logistics company with an increasing footprint in the West African region. The company now requires the Services of a seasoned Logistics Manager. Key areas of responsibility include
• Managing the team and overseeing operations, documentation, invoicing, customer service and sales.
• Developing the different services offered by the company and looking for opportunities in for example transit business, freight management service, supply chain management, warehousing.
• Liaise with external shipping agents, port authorities and other stake holders to maximise operational efficiency and achieve existing KPIs.
• Work with internal company project and operational personnel to maximise operational efficiency and achieve existing KPIs.
• Maintain and expand the customer portfolio, develop excellent customer relations. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Diploma
• 8 Years Managerial Experience in at least one of the following sectors: oil & gas sector / mining / transport / shipping / logistics
• Experience in freight forwarding, cargo movements including but not limited to: offshore and onshore operations, warehousing, materials management. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to: [email protected]
indicating the job title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
17 October, 2020