• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
• Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
• Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
• Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
• Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
• Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
• Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
• Prepare accurate reports for upper management
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in relevant field and must be Computer Literate.
How To Apply For The Job
Forward CV to:
20 August, 2019