• Updating inventory lists.
• Receiving and dispatching goods and verifying movements of stock.
• Checking purchase orders against stock levels.
• Preparing delivery schedules.
• Coordinating maintenance and repairs of storage facility.
• Entering data into a database.
• Maintaining optimal stock levels at minimum cost.
• Ensuring OH&S protocols are followed in storage facility.
• Calculating storage and clearance costs.
• Managing incoming and outgoing invoices.
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumer
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
• Proficient in standard logistics software
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• BSc or HND in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Location:
Accra Central How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
03 September, 2020