State to State Cargo Inc. is a leading logistics service provider across the United States. We make it our mission to provide our customers with high-quality, personalized service & pride ourselves on our commitment to our customer's satisfaction. Our team is expanding! This time in Accra, Ghana. You can also become part of our team.
We are looking for young, enthusiastic, and self-driven individuals to fill the Customer Service Agent (Logistics Specialist) role in Accra, Ghana.
• Procure new business opportunities from shipments, using persuasion techniques for retention
• Negotiate prices and coordinate goods transport, communicating with freight companies to facilitate shipments
• Identify reputable carriers for freight service usage
• Develop and manage long-term customer relationships through effective issue resolution and dynamic engagement
• Notify customers of load and delivery updates
• Maintain meticulous records of prior shipments, including ingoing, outgoing, and stored freight
• Contact customers with competitive shipping quotes
Qualification Required & Experience
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Transport, Logistics Management, or other relevant qualifications.
• Knowledge or experience in logistics, online brokerage, and customer service will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Very fluent in the English language
• High sense of responsibility
• Success-driven and a strong desire to achieve financial goals.
• Preference for interacting with people over the phone.
Successful applicants would be working from 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm (Ghana time), Monday to Friday.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs to:
For further inquiries, you can call 0554-682031
08 April, 2023