• The Logistics and Warehouse Officer coordinates the implementation of logistical, procurement and warehousing functions. Duties/Responsibilities:
• Enforcement of logistics, procurement and warehouse policies and regulations.
• Supervise warehousing and stock management including ordering, loading and offloading.
• Receives approved stores requisitions and processes for delivery.
• Establish database of third party delivery vans, drivers and negotiate for prompt delivery of orders.
• Supervise distributions of goods and supplies to customers.
• Establish customerand supplier performance measuring systems;
• Manages vehicles of the company including tracking and maintenance.
• Supervise Insurance for vehicles, roadworthy, registration.
• Supervise customer reviews and quality control;
• Reconcile inventories in head office warehouse and regional warehouses
• Oversee repairs and maintenance of properties including pallets and warehouse equipment.
• Maintain accurate records of inventories and advise management as and when necessary.
• Regularly assess and review logistics arrangements to ensure that operations
• meet strategic aims and are efficient and cost-effective;
• Manage the hiring of casual labourers as and when necessary;
• Provide reports as required by the Head of Finance &Administration or CEO;
• Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in
• emergency scenarios;
• Any other duty as assigned from time to time Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Procurement
• A minimum of three years’ experience in similar position. Required Skills/Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All cover letters and CVs should be sent to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 December, 2020