• He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National curriculum objectives.
• He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
• He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
• He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests.
• He/She will link pupils knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding. Job Description
• Teaching all areas of the British National curriculum.
• Desirable strength in Art, Design and Technology OR Computing.
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
• Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
• Maintaining discipline.
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
• Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil's progress at parent’s evenings and other meetings.
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
• Working with others to plan and coordinate work.
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
• Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
• Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school.
• Working with parents and school board to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school.
• Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required.
• Understanding and buying into school ethos. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Degree is required.
• At least 1-3 years of experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge in the British Curriculum. Location:
New Achimota, Accra How To Apply For The Job
CV should be sent through this email [email protected]
or call 0553-577848 Closing Date:
05 February, 2021