GHAMSHeR, WAAF and NAP+ Ghana, registered Civil Society Organisation (CSOs) have secured funding the Global Fund through its Principal Recipient, The Ghana AIDS Commission to implement a thirty (30) month HIV Prevention Programme for key Populations countrywide with a focus on the Greater Accra, Ashanti, Western and Eastern Regions.
GHAMSHeR has offices in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi. WAAF is located in Accra and NAP+ Ghana has offices in all the regions.
The CSOs wish to recruit suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to fill the position below:- Applicants are required to indicate the preferred CSO and region of operation on the application. Title:
M & E Manager (5) GHAMSHeR, NAP+ Ghana Job Summary:
To carry out activities related to tracking of the performance of the project at levels and reporting on programme interventions. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide daily technical support to data officer and project officers
• Follow-up provincial issues identified in meetings with local authorities and other external stakeholders
• Collect issues and problems raised by Project officer and peer educators to be included in monthly report and for advocacy purpose
• Conduct rigorous supervision of all M&E activities to ensure that all data collected is verifiable and accurate.
• Organize bi- weekly, monthly and quarterly regional review meetings with staff and volunteers and where necessary, all stakeholders
• Organize field visit to provide technical support to project officers and peer educators in organizing sub-national HIV/AIDS awareness campaign, meetings, workshops, exchange visits and other
• Prepare annual progress report and quarterly progress report.
• Conduct monitoring visit to projects sites to provide technical backstopping at the community level
• Ensure timely implementation, review and monitoring of strategies. Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in the Social Sciences, Statistics, Development Studies, Public Health or any of the Health Sciences.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification working experience in the public or NGO sector.
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Technical knowledge of HIV and AIDS issues.
• Must have skills in programme monitoring and evaluation.
• High level computer proficiency and internet skills.
• Applicants must have completed one year post degree National Service Location:
Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the addresses below:- 1) GHAMSHeR I.
Maritime Life Precious Foundation
P.O.Box TD 174
Email: [email protected] II.
Centre for Popular Education and Human Rights, Ghana
P.O.Box AD 107
Email: [email protected] III.
Micdak Charity Foundation
Email: [email protected] 2) West Africa AIDS Foundation (WAAF)
Plot 650 Ecomog Road,
Email: [email protected] 3) NAP+ Ghana Secretariat
PMB MD 145
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 August, 2015