• Analyse and resolve engineering issues relating to site production machinery and recommend optimisation strategies and methodologies.
• Demonstrable understanding and experience in the maintenance of open pit mining operations machinery.
• Computer literacy and experience in the use of electronic technician tools
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary Educated in the field of Mechanical/Automotive Engineering with at least 5 years working experience.
• Person must possess the Engineering Superintendent Certificate provided by the Mine Machinery Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana
• Person must be competent in the preparation of daily and weekly reports on key productivity indices of the project.
• Person must be able to monitor production in relation to equipment productivity, availability and utilisation as against budget and forecast.
• Develop appropriate technical and administrative data bases and provide relevant detail to allow appropriate analysis of problems as they arise.
• Person must be able to prepare Project Budget Forecasts.
• Person must be conscious of their personal safety and that of their colleagues.
• Must have a valid Ghanaian Driver's License (with C & E Class).
How To Apply For The Job
If you have the required qualifications and experience in this role and wish to express your interest, respond with your Curriculum Vitae and a copy of your qualifications and current contact details. By email to:
The Human Resources Manager
African Mining Services Ghana (AMSG)
07 January, 2016