An amazing resort within the Safari Group, will soon introduce unto the market a unique product, a kind never seen in Ghana in the valleys of the Okere District in the Eastern Region.
This facility branded as the Safari Valley Resort where "Hospitality will mimic nature" seeks to employ hotel professionals with the right competencies, skills and character into its fold.
A wide range of both blue and white collar jobs are available for prospective applicants.
The Safari Valley Resort is looking for applications to fill the following: Maintenance Manager Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any related field Skills & Competencies
• Proven experience as a maintenance manager
• Strong knowledge of engineering concepts
• Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask effectively
• Excellent Organisational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite
• Good problem-solving skills Attributes
• Good Communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Effective leadership skills
• Critical thinking
Selected candidates will be subjected to a three (3) months' intensive and professionally measured training and orientation before the trial opening phase.
Again selected candidates would be accommodated on the premises where the resort is located to enable been to give customised services to the guests. Location:
Eastern Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit applications, CVs plus two passport-sized pictures and also indicate the positions being applied for to the email address below: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 December, 2019 NB:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.