A Company located in Kumasi has vacancy for individuals with relevant qualification/s and experience to work as Maintenance Manager in the Company. Role Purpose:
• To oversee all installations, repair and upkeep operations of the markets and ensure team members have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget. Key Responsibilities include:
• Coordinate the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation
• Carrying out inspections of the Markets to identify and resolve issues
• Checking electrical, plumbing and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Experience in maintenance of large enterprise such as Markets, malls, Universities, hotels, large shopping centres etc.
• Should have knowledge in construction, electrical tension, mechanics, air conditioning, telephony and networks and maintenance.
• A minimum of ten (10) years working experience. Required Skills
• A solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts.
• Well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations.
• Have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting and budgeting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interest applicants should send a cover letter, their detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three relevant referees to: [email protected] Closing Date:
12 February, 2021