• To identify appropriate maintenance technologies, practices and programmes based on review and monitoring of equipment performance and maintenance data at our Onshore Receiving Facility (ORF). Main Responsibilities
• Accuracy, timely updating and overall technical quality of Maintenance analysis (criticality, Failure etc.) and Maintenance database Key Activities
• Field maintenance operative procedure elaboration according to Company guidelines and international best practices
• Maintaining updated maintenance database
• Preventive/ Predictive Maintenance Technical
• Specification Bill of Materials definition .
• Criticality analysis
• Failure analysis Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualifications must include a Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) degree with at least 7 years of Maintenance Operations experience.
• 7-10 years Experience in Oil & Gas (Upstream) and Maintenance operations on Plant & FPSO A good working knowledge of the Company’s operations.
• Experience and sound knowledge in production & maintenance operations, maintenance engineering, specialist knowledge (engineering), organisation processes, supports and technologies and Compliance.
• Strong conceptual thinking and project management capabilities Excellent orientation and communication skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants must send their applications to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 August, 2021