• The Maintenance Superintendent, reporting to the Factory Manager, will supervise the fixed plant maintenance section of Plantations Socfinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited at Daboase, located near Takoradi.
The responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
• Supervise boiler operators, fitters and mechanics to ensure that work is conducted as per work schedule;
• Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all activities related to maintenance;
• Answer queries and handles requests related to maintenance which includes problem solving and judgment;
• Comply with established methodologies and quality standards related to maintenance while at the same time recommending new or alternate approaches;
• Maximize equipment utilization and minimizes downtime;
• Monitor, analyse, and implement changes to ensure maintenance is preventative, predictive, and proactive;
• Train less experienced employees on operating standards, procedures and methods;
• Ensure the maintenance costs are in line with the agreed targets;
• Contribute to the development and revision of policies and procedures for the maintenance team; and
Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful applicant must possess degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with 10 years professional work experience in fixed plant maintenance of Palm Oil Processing Mill with at least 5 years recent experience in a similar role.
Daboase near Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Applications will only be received by email to:
with Maintenance Superintendent in the subject line of the email
13 June, 2019