Our Client, a leading and highly reputable Manufacturing Company requires the services of Management Accountant to enable the company know its cost of production within the company’s framework. Responsibilities
• In charge of Costing of all products; Supervise all costing entries and records and ensure their accuracy and timely submission
• In charge of advising management on Pricing of products
• Supervise the reconciliation of raw material receipts, issues and usage, finished products and work-in-progress and allocate overheads to determine the total unit cost of production.
• Assist the Finance Director to prepare the annual corporate budget
• Coordinate monthly stocktaking of all materials and finished products and compile the report
• Reconcile monthly report from production department for input and output meeting.
• Ensure every stage in the manufacturing/production process is done in the Abaca system Qualification Required & Experience Requirements
• A Chartered /Certified Accountant – CIMA, ICA-GH, ACCA, CPA
• Previous manufacturing experience/sound manufacturing background will be an added advantage
• Must have intermediate-advanced level Excel skills Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
26 June, 2021