The firm of ShawbellConsulting was established in 2002 in Ghana to provide Legal and Management Consulting services. We have a rich and extensive professional track record in these domains and engage sharp staff.
Currently, we seek to employ qualified professionals with Management consulting qualifications, to complement our team. Job Summary
• Reporting to the Senior Manager, the role will be responsible for planning, undertaking, and reporting on management consultancy projects conducted by the firm. Qualification Required & Experience Required Skills and Experience:
• Strong first degree from a recognized university.
• The lawyer must be Bar-qualified.
• Post-graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Governance, Law, etc.
• 5-10 years of working experience.
• Familiarity with the local terrain and international experience.
• Knowledgeable, good thinker, and highly analytical.
• Ability to write winning proposals.
• Ability to deliver to client requirements, on time and to the firm’s quality standards.
• Excellent communicator and competent report writer.
• Leadership and teamwork capabilities.
• Ability to work full-time weekdays, and often on weekends. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
CV and Application Letter to be sent by email to: The Hiring Manager: [email protected] ShawbellConsulting Limited No 9, Klottey Crescent, Ring Road East, North Labone, Accra, Ghana. Closing Date:
05 January, 2022