The Management Information Specialist is responsible for the collection and management of data that will track all financial and operational parameters. In addition, the MIS specialist will manage the communications with all stake holders to ensure transparent management and rapid response to any issues that arise. The goal of this project is to establish a sustainable water service delivery structure for rural communities and put in place the management tools necessary for ongoing management. Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful candidate will have 6 years of experience working with Management Information Systems exceptional computer skills, excellent understanding of data collection and data management and excellent communication and problem solving skills and be fully committed to ensuring the success of this project. REQUIRED:
• Candidates for this position must have at least Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
• At least 6 years of working experience in data collection and management with positions of increasing reporting and responsibility.
• Ability to develop systems for tracking and analyzing GIS data.
• Ability to think critically and creatively.
• Experience with field based data collection, preferably using smart phones or tablets.
• Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
• Willingness to live and work in rural Ghana. Location:
Western Region How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and Cover letter with Subject: Management Information System Specialist to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
31 July, 2015
Only Qualified Applicants will be contacted.