NGO / International Agencies
Job Vacancy For Management Information Systems (MIS) Specialist At ACDI/VOCA
We are currently seeking a Management Information Systems (MIS) Specialist based in Accra for this project.
• The successful candidate will maintain the corporate MIS for the capture, management and analysis of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) data for the project, as well as steer the design and implementation of hardware solutions for improved data capture.
• As the successful candidate you will manage the MIS of the program. You will assume full control of the MIS and M&E systems, ensure compliance with data quality standards, maintain a fully auditable data trail for all M&E indicator figures that are reported, lead the design and integration of additional tools and applications, manage project MIS architecture, navigation and permission levels of project staff, modify the MIS as necessary to accomodate changing needs and ensure full compliance with data requirements as stated by the performance monitoring plan (PMP). You will also coordinate the design, integration and rollout of hardware solutions for data capture, manage data analysis and business intelligence for the project, as well as maintain responsbility for MIS technical support and troubleshooting for the project.
• You have a thorough knowledge of project M&E methodology, including quantitative and qualitative research methods, tools and techniques. You have advanced database and M&E skills, demonstrated abilities in data collection, analysis and reporting using computer-based packages and databases, previous experience in hardware-software integration and in training and supporting technology users. You are experienced in SQL database programming, writing scopes, defining parameters and selecting technical firms to program customized data capture solutions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• You have a bachelor's degree in economics, statistics, social sciences, or related field combined with a minimum of seven years of experience in database management and analysis.
• A master's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates, please submit a resume/CV to:-
Please include the title of the job for which you are applying in the subject line.
Closing Date: 16 October, 2015
• No phone calls please.
• Only those eligible for an interview will be contacted
• Women and minorities encouraged to apply