Our Client who operates in the Microfinance industry is seeking to employ a dedicated and experienced person as a Manager for the company. The ideal candidate will manage operations of one Branch. Residents in the Ashanti region are encouraged to apply.
• The Manager shall assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective growth opportunities
• The candidate shall develop forecasts, financial objectives and a workable business strategies
• The ideal candidate are expected to meet quarterly/yearly goals and metrics
• The Manager expected to manage budget judiciously and allocate funds appropriately
• Bring out the best of the company’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
• Share knowledge with other management members or the Board on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
• Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
• Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws in relation to Micro Finance operations.
• Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
• Expected to use computer packages such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentations to prepare organizational reports for stakeholders of the company when called upon to do so.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree. Other qualifications in Accounting/Auditing will be an added advantage
• Experience: minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role
Attractive salary package
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to:
12 June, 2019