The University of Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union Limited invites applications from experienced, result-oriented and highly motivated individuals for the position of Manager. Key Responsibilities: The Manager of the Union is responsible to the Board of Directors for the day-to-day management and general growth of the Union. Specifically, the Manager will be in charge of the following:
• Providing Strategic leadership for the Union’s Human Resource (Staff)
• Continuing drive and sustainability of quality membership
• Development of new products and innovation of existing products
• Mobilizing savings
• Providing prudent investments advice and monitoring of Union’s funds
• Ensuring compliance with the Credit Union Association (CUA) directives and other statutory regulations
• Presenting budgets, monthly financial, Statistical reports and other reports as requested by the Board.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Directors Qualification Required & Experience The ideal applicant should possess the following qualification:
• Must be a holder of M.Com/MBA in Accounting or Finance, a member of ICAG or ACCA with at least five years post professional qualification experience in Credit Union Management.
• A degree programme in Micro-finance will be an advantage. Compensation:
• The salary for the position is attractive and negotiable, with other benefits Terms of Contract:
• The appointment is renewable every two (2) years subject to exceptional performance and satisfactory conduct. Location:
Cape Coast How To Apply For The Job 1.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should submit their applications together with comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified true copies of certificates, other relevant supporting documents and a (2) two –page vision statement through [email protected]
Or to: The Board Chairman University of Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union Limited Cape Coast 2.
Applicants should request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address. Closing Date:
06 November, 2020