The Ghana Securities and Exchange Commission, which is the statutory body mandated by the Securities Industry Act, 2016 (Act 929) to promote the orderly growth and development of an efficient, fair and transparent securities market in which investors and the integrity of the market are protected, invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill the following position of Manager, Anti-Money Laundering / Countering Financing Terrorism (AML/CFT)
• Provide leadership by ensuring that the Market Operators comply with all Anti-Money Laundering/ Countering Financing Terrorism Laws, Rules and Regulations, Policies and Procedures
Some Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement annual, quarterly and monthly AML/CFT plans
• Design and analyse AML/CFT Returns submitted by the Market Operators (MOs) to the Commission
• Implement AML/CFT Guidelines and Administrative Sanctions.
• Design and organise training programmes for staff of the Supervisory Departments of the Commission and MOs.
• Carry out AML/CFT on-sites inspection and snap check on the MOs.
• Update AML/CFT and other relevant documentations periodically.
• Prepare and submit report (monthly, quarterly and annually) to the Head, Audit and Risk Management etc
Qualification Required & Experience
Educational, Professional Qualification and Experience
• A minimum of a Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics. Statistics or any other relevant field from an accredited tertiary
• Must be a member of Compliance Association such as Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist Examination (ACAMS) cr Certificate in a Professional AML/CFT and be in good standing
• A minimum of nine (9) years post-Bachelor s degree relevant work experience, 2 of which must be in a similar position in a reputable organisation
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should submit a cover letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae, including contact telephone numbers and email addresses of two referees to:
No. 30, 3rd Circular Road,
Email: [email protected]
P.O. Box CT 6181
Digital Address: GL-076-6028
04 March, 2020