• Manage and drive devices to gain competitive advantage. Contribute to setting device plans & targets and manage the Implementation of devices strategies to deliver the business promise Key Tasks: The role will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
• Identity opportunities for device revenue generation, segment device needs & help maintain competitive lead by coordinating with Segment Managers to implement strategies to grow device revenue.
• Work with OEMs to maximise MTN device acquisition plans.
• Implement device strategy & plans to improve Mobile Broadband offers.
• Ensure after sales support for all device types; LV, MV & HV devices.
• Liaise with Sales & Distribution to implement mobile broadband device offerings and activations.
• Constantly identify opportunities to drive devices including rural penetration in collaboration with Sales & Segment to develop a plan for rural data.
• Manage the monitoring and reporting on 2G & 3G performance
• Understand and monitor consumer and industry trends on all device related services (mobile broadband, etc.).
• Launch all devices and monitor the life cycle of each one and make recommendations where necessary.
• Work with Marketing Service to manage the measurement & evaluation of product quality. Qualification Required & Experience Education:
• A Degree in Business Administration OR Information Technology. Experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in area of specialisation in a medium to large organization; with 3 years supervising/managing others Competencies Professional/Technical competencies:
• Understanding of external best practice in telecommunication
• Understanding business needs of the Ghanaian market
• Project Management and Cross Functional Working Skills
• Interpretation of IT/Technical systems/architecture.
• Device management. Skills / physical competencies:
• Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
• Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
• Professional approach with a can do attitude
• Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities. NB:
The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 24nd February 2021 to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0006
as email subject to avoid disqualification. Closing Date:
24 February, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.