• Recruit and manage new and existing large Re-seller Partners and Solution Developers, supporting and enabling them to in line with EBD business objectives. Ensuring that the agreed Partner commitments are delivered in line with MTN’s business priorities and the Partner’s satisfaction.
• Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
• Global technology trends and advancements
• MTN Group business standards and practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Regionalization/segmentation structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated client base
• Manage the daily relationship with all Partners to achieve incremental value, the agreed yearly targets and partner satisfaction
• Prospect, identify and recruit B2B partners to resell MTN products and services and/ or develop solutions for identifiable and relevant EBD customers.
• Implement partner commercial plans and execute joint sales actions to increase sales across defined product categories.
• Implement strategies and activities to promote and support the Re-sellers Partners in line with EBD commercial plan.
• Leverage appropriate resources to maximise returns
• Define and execute a yearly partnership plan in coordination with other EBU functional heads.
• Deliver on the business case for the partnership to generate the agreed incremental value
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a First Degree in a relevant field – Business or Information Technology
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT/ Telecom Account Management, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
• Advanced knowledge in Products / Services
• Quality Control
• Process Improvement & Management
• In depth knowledge of the market and industry
• Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners
• Understanding of technology and services
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Knowledge in analytics and reporting
• Communication & Presentation
• Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, take and manage accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Self-Confident, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Negotiation Skills
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number MTN-EB-ADTRACK03
as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 4th April 2022 to:
Closing Date: 04 April, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.