Manager, EB Product Planning & Development
MTN Level 3
Senior Manager, EB Commercial Enablement
Responsible for the implementation of a unified marketing mix including but not limited to end-to-end product development , segment management , marketing services and delivery of positive customer experience by managing internal and external resources, across functions, from consumer insights through to launch and post-launch improvements in line with the Enterprise Business Unit’s strategy and objectives.
• Develop the relevant and targeted marketing strategies for each segment ( Fixed, Public /Govt , SME, LCA, Digital etc)
• Develop & launch new products, taking into account the full marketing mix
• Manage existing products to ensure optimal performance is derived ( Promos/Offers, improvements, bundling, retirement etc)
• Plan & deliver product and services which meet specified performance and cost criteria as per the approved business case ,development budget and IBP/commercial timetable
• Select, manage and maintain relationships with high quality, professional service providers
• Create product road map in coordination with EBD sales, Consumer Marketing & Marketing services, NWG, IT and other relevant functions
• Act as a catalyst in fuelling an innovative culture within the Enterprise Business Unit
• Manage the relevant support ( Go To Market, Creative development, PCD, Research and Analytics , Marketing services etc )
• Ensure commercial plan execution is on time and quality matrices have been adhered to
• Ensure new products comply with MTN’s revenue assurance recommendations
• Plan and track OPEX spend according to agreed divisional budget.
• Manage segment ( Churn, revenue, segment performance, revenue, ARPU , usage , customer insights etc , )
• Drive innovative ways to create a positive customer experience and deliver optimum NPS ratings
• Implement annual pricing strategies for each product line to meet pricing targets while ensuring market competitiveness
• Undertake other assignments as may be assigned by immediate Supervisor
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in B.Com, BSc Engineering or an equivalent Business qualification.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT in the Telecom Industry. Advanced knowledge and skills in Products Roadmap and Development.
• In depth knowledge of the market and industry
• Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners
• Understanding of technology and services
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Financial forecasting, reporting, target management and ownership
• Commercial Acumen
Skills & Physical Competencies:
• Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
• Interpersonal Skills - Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills - Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills - Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Negotiating Skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
01 February, 2019